DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Tenth Crow Creative, a 25-years strong, award-winning branding and marketing agency, is looking for a Digital Specialist that will lead digital marketing efforts for our clients and our company.
- Maintain current client websites, including content updates and functionality changes as needed.
- Establish, maintain, produce and present monthly or quarterly website analytic reports to clients. Make website optimization suggestions based upon performance reports.
- Manage new client website projects from beginning to end. Includes timeline development and project management to ensure key deliverables are met. Also includes SEO research and analysis, assistance with information architecture development, and copywriting or copyediting as needed.
- Maintain the Tenth Crow website, ensuring the portfolio and other pages are up to date and content changes are made, as needed.
- Write content for and manage client social media accounts, as needed. Monitor post performance and optimize post content and scheduling on an ongoing basis.
- Develop, implement and manage paid social efforts in conjunction with client marketing campaigns.
- Review current client accounts and make social media suggestions, where applicable.
- Write content for, and manage, Tenth Crow social media accounts on an ongoing basis.
PPC, SEM & SEO:
- Develop, implement and manage PPC, SEM and SEO efforts for clients. Includes content writing, A/B testing and ongoing monitoring of campaigns.
- Produce and present monthly or quarterly analytic reports to clients, making recommendations on optimization tactics.
- Review current client accounts and make suggestions, where applicable.
- Develop & execute a digital marketing strategy for Tenth Crow that aligns with business objectives.
Communications Plans & Vendor Management:
- Build comprehensive digital communications plans for clients, as needed. This includes conducting market research, identifying relevant digital media opportunities, making spend & frequency recommendations, and managing digital media partner relationships.
- Work with team to understand clients’ brands and digital marketing needs.
- Working with project manager, interact with clients in a timely manner.
- Participate in client meetings on all things related to digital strategy.
- Collaborate with team members on client projects, providing analysis and recommendations for digital strategy along the way.
- Working with the project manager, manage digital project timelines and workflow of a team of designers.
- Prepare briefs for digital projects and lead kick off meetings with clients and internal team members.
- Enhance client relationships by exploring and promoting digital solutions across all platforms.
- Work with the President to pitch new clients relating to their digital marketing strategies.
- Stay up to date on best practices and trends.
- A love of, and deep understanding of digital marketing, SEO tactics, and analytics
- A fearless, curious, resourceful mindset. You aren’t afraid to take initiative, lead the charge, and make recommendations
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or other related field
- 4+ years of professional digital marketing experience
- Strong relationship and customer service skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
Bonus Points For:
- Google AdWords certification
- Inbound marketing certification
- Experience working with Asana
- Interest in design, branding, and the creative process
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the job title in the subject line.